Are you a natural problem solver? Do you love efficiency and finding better ways of doing things? Want to use these skills to enhance the quality of people’s health while respecting the resources of our planet? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Quality Engineer for our Quality Systems Department! In this role you will be supporting product and process development and finding opportunities to improve our manufacturing or quality processes. If this kind of work gets you excited, we’d love to hear from you.
We are a growing BC business and one of Canada’s leading manufacturers of nutritional supplements, dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of our customers.
In this role you will:
- Support product and process development, quality and validation methodology
- Identify Critical Quality Attributes necessary for products
- Assist in manufacturing or quality process improvement opportunities
- Perform deep dive investigations for instances of non conformities
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of internal processes and procedures
- Post-secondary accreditation in Engineering Chemistry or an Engineering discipline, Pharmaceutical Science or equivalent, or a related Science (Chemistry, Microbiology, etc.)
- Prior experience in a GMP-regulated environment (pharmaceutical, dietary supplement or related industry) is preferred; knowledge of GMP standards and expectations in such a regulated environment is considered an asset
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of Lean Manufacturing Tools (5S, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, etc.); Lean Six Sigma knowledge is preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
You want to:
- Challenge yourself by working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Work for a company that cares about its staff and has a meaningful mission to improve the lives and well-being of its customers.
- Be part of a company that is rapidly growing and where you can grow within the company.
- Work in a facility where safety and cleanliness are highly regarded and a regulated work environment working to procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to grow
- Great benefits, including company matched RRSP, healthcare, health and personal spending accounts, wellness days, employee appreciation events and $50 per quarter to spend on company products in addition to employee discount pricing
- The opportunity to work with great people, the ability to influence and lead change within a company dedicated to continuous improvement
- Pay Type Salary
- United Main Office, 1550 United Boulevard, Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada