Are you always safety conscious? Do you always go the extra mile to make sure your job is done right? If so, you may just be the candidate we are looking for! An Order Processor accurately picks, checks, packs and prepares sales orders for shipping Forklift and powered pallet jack experience is an asset, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
We are a growing company and a leading manufacturer of nutritional supplements, dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of our customers.
In this role you will:
- Aim to meet 60 lines per hour on average (Over 60 lines means being eligible for the bonus)
- Inventory Control by stock taking
- Restock picking bins
- Shrink wrap skids
- Work shift 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Able to accurately read numeric codes and perform accurate mathematical calculations
- Physically able to perform all job duties such as considerable bending, shifting and lifting of up to possibly 50 lbs
- Basic computer skills
- Forklift experience is an asset
You want to:
- Challenge yourself by working in a fast-paced physically demanding work environment.
- Work for a company that cares about its staff and has a meaningful mission to improve the lives and well-being of its customers.
- Be part of a company that is rapidly growing and where you can grow within the company.
- Work in a facility where safety and cleanliness are highly regarded and a regulated work environment working to procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- A competitive salary
- Best in class benefits including healthcare, wellness days, vacation, employee appreciation events, discount on Factors products
- The opportunity to work with great people, the ability to influence and lead change within a company dedicated to continuous improvement
- Pay Type Hourly
- Monroe, Main, 14224 167 Ave SE, Monroe, Washington, United States of America