Are you mechanically inclined? Do you love to solve problems and have natural ability to fix things that aren’t working properly? Want to learn how your skills can help improve people's health while respecting the resources of our planet? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Maintenance Supervisor! In this role you will be ensuring that our equipment is running optimally. If this kind of work gets you excited, we would love to hear from you.
We are a growing company and a leading manufacturer of nutritional supplements, dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of our customers.
In this role you will:
- Plan, supervise, and direct the work of personnel engaged in day-to-day
- maintenance of manufacturing & packaging equipment
- Maintenance and use of CMMS work order system
- File and track maintenance records as specified by validation and quality departments
- Prioritize work, set work standards and inspect work-in-progress and upon
- completion for and accuracy
- Assist in preparing annual operating plan for maintenance department
- Respond to off-hours critical calls to resolve facility issues, carry the emergency contact phone
- Work Shift 7:00am – 3:30pm
- 5+ years’ experience in a multi-discipline maintenance team for a manufacturing facility
- Excellent Plc & electrical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical equipment operation and machine parts
- Experience in a maintenance department, parts and purchasing system
- Must possess technical proficiency in machine parts diagrams and schematics
- Ability to read exploded parts diagrams from equipment manufacturers manuals
You want to:
- Challenge yourself by working in a fast-paced physically demanding work environment.
- Work for a company that cares about its staff and has a meaningful mission to improve the lives and well-being of its customers.
- Be part of a company that is rapidly growing and where you can grow within the company.
- Work in a facility where safety and cleanliness are highly regarded and a regulated work environment working to procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- A completive salary
- Best in class benefits including healthcare, wellness days, vacation, Employee appreciation event discount on Factors products.
- The opportunity to work with great people, the ability to influence and lead change within a company dedicated to continuous improvement.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Monroe, Main, 14224 167 Ave SE, Monroe, Washington, United States of America