Customer Service Representative
Do you love helping people and have a passion for data entry? If you enjoy managing customer calls and emails to assist with their needs, and entering in orders, our Customer Service Representative role might be perfect for you! At Natural Factors, our employees are critical to our success and we care about our teams, their wellbeing, and work-life balance. If this sounds like a good fit, we want to hear from you!
We are a growing company and a leading manufacturer of nutritional supplements, dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of our customers.
In this role you will:
- Manage customer and consumer enquires via phone and email
- Investigate and resolve invoice discrepancies in a timely manner
- Engage proactively in upsell program to meet or exceed established monthly performance target
- Track and resolve missing shipments
- Log all calls and follow up actions in CRM Dynamics (customer- relationship management software)
- Work shift Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
- A professional demeanor with high service level expectations
- An organizational mindset and like working in a process driven work environment
- Teamwork skills and enjoy working together to achieve common goals
- Skills in building strong relationships with Customers
- Multi-tasking abilities in an environment where accuracy and quality are of the highest importance
You want to:
- Work for a company that cares about its staff and has a meaningful mission to improve the lives and well-being of its customers
- Be part of a company with opportunities for advancement
- Work in a professional, team-oriented organization
- Combine your knowledge of natural health supplements and exceptional customer service to both grow a high-quality brand and a meaningful career
- A competitive salary
- Best in class benefits package, generous time off, employee appreciation event and discount on Factors products.
- The opportunity to work with great people, the ability to influence and lead change within a company dedicated to continuous improvement.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Monroe, Main, 14224 167 Ave SE, Monroe, Washington, United States of America