Are you looking for stable hours with competitive wages and excellent benefits? How about the opportunity to work with great people in a clean environment with state-of-the-art equipment? We would love to hear from you especially if you have experience packaging products!
We are a growing company and a leading manufacturer of nutritional supplements, dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of our customers.
In this role you will:
- Change equipment and machine parts as needed
- Prepare the packaging line for operation by filling equipment with product and bottles
- Ensure caps, seals, labels, lot number and expiry dates are correct
- Package bottles in boxes and label boxes
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork
- Work shift 10:15pm - 6:15am
- The ability to work with your hands and keep up in a physically demanding environment
- An inclination for keeping yourself and others safe while working in a fast-paced high-output setting
- A strong understanding of the English language to effectively communicate with your team
- Basic math skills and the ability to operate a computer
- The capability to work in a team-based environment to effectively meet deadlines
You want to:
- Learn or build on previous packaging experience for continuous bottle-filling operation
- Work for a company that places emphasis on producing high quality products
- Work with your hands to change, adjust and clean equipment and machine parts as needed
- A competitive salary
- Best in class benefits including healthcare, wellness days, vacation, employee appreciation events, discount on Factors products.
- The opportunity to work with great people, the ability to influence and lead change within a company dedicated to continuous improvement.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Monroe, WA, USA