Call Center Agent - Metro to Home Inc.
BUIILD YOUR CAREER HERE
Metro to Home is a division of Metro Supply Chain Group a North American leader in end-to-end supply chain solutions for some of the world’s most recognizable brands.
The agent is responsible for acting as the first point of contact for customers. They must
make every effort to provide an outstanding customer experience.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures the handling of calls
- Responds to customer questions
- Route calls or requests that are outside the established framework to the right place
- Listens, analyzes and diagnoses the nature of the problems
- Take charge of solving customer problems at the first point of contact and take responsibility for them within their functions
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensures that taking calls is a priority
- Answers questions and provides customer service to our customers, including being responsible for handling emails
- Communicates second and third level problems to the various internal levels
- Commits to maintaining harmonious relationships with customers and the internal team
- Other related tasks
- High school education or equivalent. Post-Secondary education an asset.
- 1-year general office experience, including telephone techniques and computer skills, in a customer service environment is required
- Proven bilingual communication skills both verbal and written (French and English)
- Ability to prioritize work assignments
- Knowledge of customer service
- Service oriented with excellent customer interaction skills and confidence in engaging clients across multiple channels (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of computer systems including WMS, Microsoft Office products
- Service orientated with strong customer service skills and commitment to quality of work
- Work from Home
- Must have a high-speed internet connection
Come join a diverse team empowered to continuously deliver value and make a real impact to our customers, our team, and our world.
• The opportunity to build a career with a growing company
• Company-provided medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family
• Life insurance, disability and wellness programs including an Employee Assistance Program to support your family’s well-being
• A Retirement Savings Program
• Social events, employee appreciation days and community volunteering
• Company team wear allowance
• Tuition re-imbursement program
We are committed to building and fostering a diverse workplace where people feel included and valued. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Should you require accommodation for a special ability or need during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact a member of our Human Resources Team.
- Job Family M2H
- Pay Type Hourly
- New Brunswick, Canada