MTH - Lachine | Operations Support Coordinator
BUIILD YOUR CAREER HERE
Metro to Home is a division of Metro Supply Chain Group a North American leader in end-to-end supply chain solutions for some of the world’s most recognizable brands.
- Organize RP workflow to meet customer deadlines
- Coordinate the delivery of rush orders.
- Ensure and provide quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Coordinates the implementation of a logistics plan to achieve desired delivery response times while paying close attention to productivity levels and the operational plan communicated daily by the Supervisor.
- Communicate inventory, logistics and customer service issues to the Supervisor that will affect productivity and or customer service.
- Follows Operations, Customer Service, Transportation and Loss Prevention SOPs.
- Tracks inventory issues and communicate daily with Inventory Control and the Supervisor to address discrepancies.
- Guarantees a smooth transition between shifts by organizing all available work.
- Responsible for outbound load prioritization. Responsible for coordinating the most effective manner of organizing outbound loads in order to best meet productivity KPIs.
- Have exceptional knowledge of Red Prairie WMS and work with the Supervisor to address any training or procedural gaps.
- Controls flow of outbound pick schedules monitor productivity.
- Assist where necessary in implementing and training personnel on operating guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Assist where necessary in developing and training of all Red Prairie WMS upgrades and modifications and ensures that operators are made aware of any and all changes that directly affect them.
- Completion of secondary school
- College diploma in logistics management is preferred
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in progressively responsible materials management related operations jobs.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Approachable, positive interpersonal style
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proven knowledge of Red Prairie systems in a Logistics role
- Service orientated with strong customer service skills and commitment to quality of work
- Good mathematical skills
- Organized and shows strong attention to detail
- Problem solving skills with the ability to seek alternative solutions
- Adapt to changes quickly, as well as, working effectively in a fast paced environment.
Come join a diverse team empowered to continuously deliver value and make a real impact to our customers, our team, and our world.
• The opportunity to build a career with a growing company
• Company-provided medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family
• Life insurance, disability and wellness programs including an Employee Assistance Program to support your family’s well-being
• A Retirement Savings Program
• Social events, employee appreciation days and community volunteering
• Company team wear allowance
• Tuition re-imbursement program
We are committed to building and fostering a diverse workplace where people feel included and valued. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Should you require accommodation for a special ability or need during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact a member of our Human Resources Team.
- Job Family M2H
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1415 32e Avenue, Lachine, QC H8T 3J1, Canada