Project & Executive Assistant
Position: Project & Executive Assistant
Location: Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec (flexibility policy)
Status: Full-time, permanent (1)
Are you known for your organization, your proactivity and your attention to detail? You are recognized daily for your excellent project management, your excellent communication skills and your contagious enthusiasm? Take this opportunity to contribute to the success and growth of a great Quebec company!
We are looking for a Project & Executive Assistant to support the President and CEO. We are looking for an energetic professional who is not afraid to wear many hats! You will be responsible for coordinating the many projects and budgets of the executive office, optimizing the President and CEO's schedule and time, organizing travel, managing events and more!
Are you a communications whiz who likes to bring a touch of creativity to your projects? You will be responsible for corporate communications as well as the development of communication protocols between offices. We are looking for a confident, flexible and highly organized individual to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization while acting as a key contact/liaison for executive and leadership committees.
Do you enjoy taking the lead on a project and coordinating executive tasks? We are looking for a professional with experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks and the ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of a collaborative, innovative and determined team in a growing, people-focused, Great Place to Work certified organization. You will work with dynamic colleagues who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Quadra Chemicals is one of North America's leading distributors of chemicals and ingredients. We have facilities across Canada and in select markets in the United States. We are a rapidly growing company with a long-term commitment to our employees. If you are committed to excellence, you belong at Quadra. Our employees are professional and passionate about our business. Be part of our great story!
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the Executive members properly informed
- Actively participate in the President and CEO's planning and execution of corporate events/projects
- Manage, organize and schedule meetings/projects/events and appointments for the President and CEO
- Proactively write and recommend corporate communications and letters
- Work closely with President and CEO to ensure projects are up to date/on track
- Responsible for creating PowerPoint slides/presentations
- Responsible for taking minutes and follow-up on action items
- Recommend better ways to ensure efficiency and proactivity
- Prepare, review, complete and approve expense reports
- Coordinate all business travel arrangements
- Produce minutes of President and CEO meetings
- Handle inquiries from suppliers/customers/visitors
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Minimum of 5 years experience in office management, project management, administration or as an executive assistant
- Post-secondary degree in administration, executive office management, project management or other related field
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office365 and excellent computer skills
- Fluently bilingual (English and French)
Key skills & proficiencies:
- Communication: Ability to synthetize complex information
- Innovation: Ability to be innovative and creative to contribute to better outcomes
- Problem Solving: Ability to connect the dots and be proactive
- Decision Making: Strong confidence & Initiative
- Expert in planning and organization
- Relationship Building: Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management and staff within and outside the organization
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Integrity, Confidentiality, Diplomacy and tact at all times
In addition to being certified as one of the "Best Managed Companies", "Great Place to Work" and "Great Place to Work for Women", Quadra has just received another great recognition. We have been recognized as one of the "Great Place to Work for Mental Wellness"!
The advantages of choosing this position at Quadra? :
- Essential services company
- Flexibility & telecommuting
- Customized training
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Performance incentive program
- Full benefits coverage (dental, medical, vision, etc.)
- Programs offered to employees to improve their quality of life (Wellness)
- Retirement plan with a match
- Private, family-owned company with a solid infrastructure
- Pleasant work environment on a daily basis (Great Place to Work and Best Managed Companies certification!)
- Helping each other and having fun are part of our core values!
- A company that promotes diversity and inclusion
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunity for career advancement and development; a growing company!
- Social activities organized by the company
- Referral program ($)
- Employee recognition program (years of service, merit awards, etc.)
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Associate Degree
- Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC, Canada