AZ/DZ Driver - Distribution
Independently owned and operated for more than 100 years, Sheridan Nurseries is Canada's largest, fully integrated garden centre, retailer and grower, known for top quality products and services. At Sheridan Nurseries, we offer employees a dynamic, fun and fast paced work environment, focused on growth, development and personal well being with flexible, comprehensive training programs.
Sheridan Nurseries Distribution is actively searching for:
Responsible for the operation of company owned and rental vehicles for delivering nursery stock to guests throughout Ontario. Deliveries are typically day trips. The position requires some weekend work, depending on the weekly shipping schedule.
- Driving in a safe and professional manner as a representative of our company.
- Assisting off-loading nursery stock at the delivery location.
- Must keep accurate and neat log books and submit paper work after completion of shift.
- Must perform and record daily circle check of the equipment and immediately report any defects.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the Traffic Dept., Shippers and Guests.
- Must have a valid AZ/DZ Ontario Driver’s License with a minimum of two years professional driving experience.
- Wear uniform provided and maintain a neat, clean, professional appearance.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be in good physical condition and willing to work outdoors.
- Responsible for own transportation to the Nursery, located in Georgetown.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If selected, please advise if you require special accommodation to attend the interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Distribution - 12266 10th Line, 12266 10th Line, Georgetown, Ontario, Canada