Drivers - Unionville
Sheridan Nurseries Unionville is actively searching for:
5-Ton & Cube Van Drivers
Full Time, Seasonal
About the Job
The duties of this position include driving a 5-ton truck or cube van to make deliveries primarily in the vicinity of York Region, as well as other rural and urban areas including downtown Toronto. It involves loading and unloading of product and overall assistance in the Garden Centre. This position is an extension of our Garden Centres and our Drivers are expected to deliver outstanding guest service that emulates the experience in our stores.
- Responsible for operating a 5-ton truck and/or cube van while delivering and receiving product in excellent condition.
- Loading and unloading product from company vehicle.
- Obeying all MTO requirements and keeping organized documentation of all vehicle and delivery-related information.
- Other duties as assigned around the Garden Centre.
- Must hold a G class license with a clean driving abstract.
- Experience driving a 5-ton truck or cube van in a variety of different conditions and areas.
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving abilities.
- Prior experience working in customer-facing roles.
- Forklift experience an asset.
- This position is required to work weekdays, as well as some weekends and evenings as scheduled.
Physical demands of the job include:
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If selected, please advise if you require special accommodation to attend the interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Unionville - 4077 Highway #7, 4077 Highway #7, Unionville, Ontario, Canada