Greeter - Georgetown
Sheridan Nurseries Georgetown is actively searching for:
Seasonal, Full or Part Time
Our Vision, Mission, & Values
At Sheridan Nurseries we aim to delight our associates, guests, and business partners in everything we do. Independently owned and operated for over 100 years, we are committed to growing the highest quality plants at our local farms, curating the best-in-class home, garden, and lifestyle products and services, delivering unrivalled guest service and satisfaction, and providing meaningful and rewarding careers to our employees. We always strive to inspire and share our knowledge, passion, and expertise to build confidence, loyalty, and trust, while protecting our planet with industry leading environmentally sustainable initiatives and giving back to our local communities and charities.
Our vision is “To inspire people to never stop growing”.
At Sheridan we seek people who will continually strengthen our culture. We work hard to ensure our culture is something we feel proud of and allows us to bring our best selves to work every day. And a great culture starts with values. We have clearly defined values which are embedded in everything that we do so that they are lived and breathed daily.
If you share our values of doing what’s right, being performance driven, learning, and growing as part of a team, and are externally focused with a bias for action, this position is for you!
About the Job:
Our Greeters are responsible for monitoring our entrances and ensuring all of our guests are acknowledged warmly, are informed of our safety measures, and are directed to the most relevant area of the store based on their needs. The successful candidate will be friendly, personable and enthusiastic with polished interpersonal skills and a strong guest service focus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Friendly, outgoing, and personable with an enthusiasm for providing excellent customer service, ensuring that all guests are cared for equally and in accordance with the standards of Sheridan Nurseries.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple demands and managing line-ups.
- Customer focused by being passionate about delighting our guests.
- Highly flexible with polished interpersonal skills and wiliness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Previous retail, customer service, or host/hostess experience an asset.
Working Conditions and Environment:
If selected, please advise if you require special accommodation to attend the interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Georgetown - 12266 10th Line, 12266 10th Line, Georgetown, Ontario, Canada