P.T. 3rd Commis (3rd Line Cook)
The Brookstreet is a 276 room luxury hotel is located in the heart of Ottawa’s high tech community in Kanata and is guaranteed to offer unique experiences for guests and employees alike. Brookstreet has been awarded:
- 2019 CAA 4 Diamond Award
- 2019 Favourite Hotel Faces Magazine Award
- 2019 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for Brookstreet Hotel
The Marshes at Brookstreet brings one of the nation's finest golf experiences to the doorstep of Ottawa’s thriving business community, with a professional team that offers development golf coaching programs and lessons that ensure positive evolution in all golfers at all levels.
The Marshes has a 150-seat restaurant and banquet/conference centre located on a world renowned golf course in Kanata, Ottawa, Ontario.
Why Work for us?
- Discounted hotel stays for you, your friends & family.
- Discounts on gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation week and more.
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- Employee assistance program with additional perks
Reports to: Culinary Director, Clifford Lyness
Work Location: Brookstreet Hotel and the Marshes Golf Club
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, able to multitask and act under pressure
- Culinary and food preparation knowledge
- 2 years’ experience within the culinary field an asset, but not required
- Diploma or Degree from a recognized culinary program/post-secondary institution an asset
- Ability to take initiative
- Be able to work independently or as a team member
- Must be available for shift work
- Maintaining food station within the line
- Manage the daily team production requirements using a ‘To Do List’ program.
- Support and assist in operational tasks.
- Develop new ideas while maintaining a common vision with the Brookstreet culinary team.
- Ensure a time management approach is implemented while ensuring complete tasks as assigned.
- Implement a multi task environment
- Maintain a clean and efficient environment.
- Inventory and product levels to be managed effectively.
- Manage food cost and ability to work with varying products on a daily basis
Apply online, Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off your resume to the Human Resources (Casting) Office.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada