F.T. Lead Stylist (Housekeeping Shift Supervisor)
Brookstreet Hotel, Ottawa’s leading restaurant, spa, conference and wedding destination is seeking a talented, dynamic Housekeeping Lead Room Attendant. Working at Brookstreet means redefining the hospitality experience in Ottawa where we deliver sensational service, beyond the bounds of a typical hotel chain.
Apply online, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brookstreet has been awarded:
- 2019 CAA 4 Diamond Award
- 2019 Favourite Hotel Faces Magazine Award
- 2019 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for Brookstreet Hotel
Why Work for us?
- Free covered parking.
- We will feed you! Staff cafeteria serving hot meals, salad bar, pop, coffee & more.
- We provide uniforms (and we clean them).
- Paid personal days.
- Discounted hotel stays for you, your friends & family.
- Discounts on gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation week and more.
- Hotel training program, plus when you complete it, we give you a free night stay with a dining voucher!
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- Medical benefits & RRSP provided for full time staff
- Employee assistance program with additional perks
- Leadership development training program
- Supervise the performance of room attendants, houseman and general cleaning
- Inspecting guest rooms.
- Performing quality audits and providing feedback to the room stylists on cleanliness of rooms.
- Communicate throughout the day with Front Desk and other departments to ensure total Guest satisfaction.
- Handle guest complaints concerning housekeeping service.
- Notify maintenance of any needed repairs in all guest rooms and public spaces.
- Style any guest rooms if no room attendant available, especially during the evenings.
- Assist Housemen and Room Attendants
- Make Guest room deliveries
- Review and adjust staffing daily to ensure staffing levels are in accordance to occupancy requirements.
- Perform occupancy check daily as well as VIP room checks.
- Acknowledge and greet guests in public spaces with a warm and friendly greeting.
- Inventory control - Monitor consumption of guest and cleaning supplies.
- Perform opening and closing duties when required.
- Perform any additional duties assigned by Leader.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to multitask and act under pressure.
- Previous Housekeeping supervisory experience an asset
- Previous Housekeeping experience required
- Previous Hotel experiences an asset.
- Must be available Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada