P.T. B Café & In Room Dining Partner (Barista & Room Service Server)
Brookstreet Hotel, Ottawa’s leading restaurant, spa, golf, conference and wedding destination is seeking a talented, dynamic Room Service Server. Working at Brookstreet means redefining the hospitality experience in Ottawa where we deliver sensational service, beyond the bounds of a typical hotel chain.
The Room Service Server is responsible for providing high-levels of service to In-Room hotel guest by providing sensational service, taking accurate orders, and maintaining a strong working knowledge of all menu items and daily specials.
Why Work for us?
- Free covered parking.
- We will feed you! Staff cafeteria serving hot meals, salad bar, pop, coffee & more ...
- We provide uniforms (and we clean them).
- Paid personal days.
- Discounted hotel stays for you, your friends & family.
- Discounts on gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation week and more.
- Hotel training program, plus when you complete it, we give you a free night stay with a dining voucher!
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- Medical benefits & RRSP provided to full time staff
- Employee assistance program
- Leadership development training program
B Café Partner - Key Qualifications:
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to work well under pressure and independently
- Ability to focus attention on details
- Excellent communication
- Able to multitask and act under pressure
- Must possess computer skills
- Experience in servicing guest
- Ability to take initiative
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Professional appearance and manners
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Planning and Organizing
- Must have open availability (weekdays and weekends)
- Requires Smart Serve certification
- Bilingualism is an asset
B Café Partner - Duties:
- Greet guests in a friendly, professional manner
- Mix ingredients to prepare high quality coffees and other beverages.
- Answer guest’s questions on beverage, making suggestions when necessary
- Perform and maintain a clean and sanitary work area
- Follow safe food and beverage handling standards
- Manage cash register
- Serve food items
- Ensure the coffee bar is well stocked with supplies
- Follow Health and Safety procedures
In Room Dining Partner Duties:
- Take food and beverage orders from in room hotel guest
- Maintain familiarity with the composition of all menu items, including items available in all outlets
- Serve food and beverages in accordance with company standards, but above all in a professional, courteous manner
- Clean designated areas, in accordance with company procedures, including opening and closing routines and following hygiene requirements
- Clean and refill condiment sets for each table
- Delivery and pick up of guest trays and tables
- Ensure accuracy of the billing
- Attend meetings and training courses as required
Apply online, Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada