P.T. Food & Beverage Partner Lead (Shift Supervisor)
The Food and Beverage Partner lead will assist and direct food and beverage partners in providing sensational experiences for our guests.
Reports To: Food and Beverage Management Team and Director
Salary Range: 18-$20.50
- Previous Food and Beverage leadership experience preferred
- Previous Point of Sale system experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- University/College degree in a related discipline preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience in Partner coaching and development
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility in schedule
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Supervise the F&B Outlet Partners in all aspects of the department and ensure service standards are followed
- Maximize revenues by upselling and following budget guidelines
- Handle guest concerns, reacting quickly and professionally
- Have full knowledge of all menus and promotions
- Ensure Partners have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods being served in the Food & Beverage Outlet
- Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
- Ensure that all Health and Safety policies and procedures are practiced
- Motivation of partners to perform at their highest abilities
- Provide support and leadership to Food and Beverage outlets partners and other department
- Must exhibit an excellent service attitude and be willing to go out of their way to accommodate the guests and exceed their expectations.
- Must be flexible and able to adjust to meet the changing needs of guests.
- Must maintain a level of professionalism and communicate effectively.
- Must show enthusiasm for the job, the restaurant and the hotel.
- Must be considerate, patient and willing to help out fellow Partner.
- Must have a good self-image and be able to command the respect of the Partner.
- Must be able to tolerate pressure and work calmly and efficiently during busy times.
- Must handle guest complaints according to policies and procedures.
- Possess the highest work ethics, personal morals and honesty beyond reproach.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada