P.T. Late Room Stylist (Housekeeper - Evening Shifts)
Brookstreet Hotel, Ottawa’s leading restaurant, spa, and conference and wedding destination. Working at Brookstreet means redefining the hospitality experience in Ottawa where we deliver sensational service, beyond the bounds of a typical hotel chain. Located in the heart of Kanata Research Park.
REPORTS TO: Styling Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: Clean assigned guest rooms including turn down, early departures, etc. Perform any combination of the following task to maintain guest rooms and provide sensational service to our guests.
Why Work for us?
- Free covered parking.
- We will feed you! Staff cafeteria serving hot meals, salad bar, pop, coffee & more ...
- We provide uniforms (and we clean them).
- Paid personal days.
- Discounted hotel stays for you, your friends & family.
- Discounts on gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation week and more.
- Hotel training program, plus when you complete it, we give you a free night stay with a dining voucher!
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- Medical benefits & RRSP provided to full time staff
- Employee assistance program
- Leadership development training program
- Must have strong organizations skills and be able to prioritize job duties
- Be a team player, dependable and able to work with little supervision
- Be able to switch focus and tasks quickly and with short notice.
- Be detail oriented
- Speak with others using clear and professional language. Support team and ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Must be available Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Must be available 12:00pm – 8:30pm for all shifts
- Previous housekeeping experience an asset.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Clean assigned guest rooms, including the daily changing of bed linens, replacing towels, cleaning the bathroom, dusting, vacuuming and the removal of garbage
- Ensure all corridors, styling closets and public areas are cleaned to the Brookstreet standard
- Complete daily assignment sheets and document any maintenance problems from the guest rooms.
- Deliver the highest level of cleanliness in guest rooms and public areas.
- Interact with guests to promote a positive image of the property.
- Perform washroom checks as needed in evenings to assist house stylist with busy events.
- Perform turn down/wedding turn down duties for assigned Guest rooms.
- Perform Guest room deep cleaning or project tasks as needed.
- Assist in sorting linen in chute, delivering linen and restocking of Room Stylist carts.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada