P.T House Stylist (Houseman)
Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada
Monday, August 23, 2021
Looking for employment and want to stay ahead of the competition? Do you want to work for a place that knows how to work hard AND have fun? If you’re ready to break the bonds of chain-affiliated hotel regimes and achieve service excellence, Brookstreet is the place to be! This 276 room luxury hotel is located in the heart of Ottawa’s high tech community and is guaranteed to offer unique experiences for guests and employees alike. Are you ready to break the bonds of typical chain-affiliated hotel regimes and drive innovation in your area of expertise?
Brookstreet Hotel, Ottawa’s leading restaurant, spa, conference and wedding destination. Working at Brookstreet means redefining the hospitality experience in Ottawa where we deliver sensational service, beyond the bounds of a typical hotel chain.
• Previous cleaning experience is a definite asset
• Must have strong organizations skills and be able to prioritize job duties
• Must feel comfortable communicating in English over radio system
• An individual , who is a team player, dependable and able to work with little supervision
• Must be available with Friday, Saturday and Sunday availability, evening shifts.
• The primary responsibility of this position is to deliver the highest level of cleanliness in assigned public areas to the Brookstreet standard
• Complete daily checklist and special projects.
• Interact with guests to promote a positive image of the property.
Brookstreet is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. Brookstreet Hotel welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities, to support the Integrated Accessibility Standards, Ontario Regulation 191/11 for the Employment Standards set forth under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you require accommodations and/or a copy of these documents in an alternate format for reasons related to a disability, please contact our Casting Department (Human Resources) at 613-271-3592. To review our AODA IASR Employment Policy please contact the Casting department.