Information Technology Manager
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment? Do you thrive in a culture that emphasizes service excellence? Do you continually drive for improvement and approach your work with a “How can we make this better” attitude?
We’re looking for a dynamic leader who will leverage technology to enable our business success. If you are looking for a career that’s more about making a life than simply making a living, then come aboard the Genoa team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As Genoa’s Information Technology Manager, you will be responsible for the successful operation of our information technology services across multiple locations. With an exceptional customer service mindset, you will lead Genoa’s team of Computer Support Specialists (CSS) ensuring the business runs with minimal technology disruptions.
As a leader of a customer-facing team, you will support your team by providing technical leadership, communicating expectations, and coaching and developing for growth opportunities.
To support the business and our deliverables, you will ensure Genoa’s infrastructure is well-managed. You will drive the right balance between agility and control of day-to-day operations. You will operationalize information technology strategies, policies, and procedures, and evaluate organization outcomes, identifying problems, monitoring trends, and anticipating requirements.
Our ideal candidate is a proactive problem solver and critical thinker. In a deadline-driven environment, your positive attitude will keep you focused and successful.
WHO WE ARE
We think big while never losing sight of the details. The Genoa team approaches everyday by truly living our core values:
Put People First – make decisions and take actions that strengthen and support our team
Create Lasting Relationships – offer our clients and business partners the same respect and friendship we offer each other
Own It – go the extra mile and take responsibility
Never Stand Still – welcome each day as a new opportunity to learn, grow, and serve
Live Well – find balance at work and at home by taking care of your mind, body and soul
WHAT YOU’LL NEED IN YOUR TOOLKIT
- Minimum of 10 years IT experience with progressive responsibilities including effectively managing a team
- College or Bachelor’s degree in computing systems, computer science, and/or information technology
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders across business units demonstrating outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge in information systems
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with strong organizational skills, including planning, project and time management
ITIL is considered an asset
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING WITH US
Working for us is good for you. Really!
Genoa actively creates and promotes an environment that is inclusive of all people and their unique abilities, strengths, and differences. Our collaborative, fun and team-focused workspace is designed to give everyone a voice & the opportunity to make meaningful contributions.
We’ve done a lot of research on what makes a 5-star workplace. It’s always evolving, but these are some of the ways we keep the pep in our step:
THE ‘WHAT YOU’D EXPECT’ STUFF
- A total rewards package that includes an attractive salary and bonus program
- RRSP plan with employer matched contributions
- Vacation, discretionary days, and yay-cation days - because who doesn’t like extra vacation time?
- Comprehensive co-pay group insurance plan?
THE ‘LET US SURPRISE YOU’ STUFF
- $1000/yr wellness incentive to buy whatever makes you happy
- An outstanding commitment to training, development, career growth & opportunity
- Office perks like a fully equipped kitchen with healthy snacks, treat trolly and catering to name a few.
You’ll be invited to enjoy assorted extras such as Genoa swag, values points, and team-building events. It’s ok to write on the office walls, too. Just sayin’.
If you require assistance in filling out your application, please email your request to Jobs@genoadesign.com and we would be happy to help!
- 15 Dundee Ave, Mount Pearl, NL A1N 4R6, Canada